Thursday, November 10, 2005

Girls will always be girls

Was driving the girl colleagues out for lunch today. On the way back, they were talking about sun glasses.

H: Why you always wear sunglasses when you are out.
A: My eyes are sensitive towards sun.
H: Ya, I think it's not good to get a direct exposure from the sun light. The UV is dangerous, it will make your skin wrinkle too.
A: Mmm...
H: I think I gotta get a sunglasses for myself too.
J: Yah, you should. Should get the one with polaroid lenses one.
H: Yeah, it should give me a better protection. I wonder how much it cost?
A: I think it's more than RM300 at least...
H: Wah so expensive ar? I think I would rather buy without polaroid lense, but more stylish one lar...
A: ya...

Eh... I thought it was for the protection from the sun and UV and all that? What happen to that now??? I always fails to understand their logic.

pokca: Muaahahaahaa.... you girls will always be girls lar. Haahaaa...