Sunday, October 16, 2005

Silver Lining

Went to 1U to buy new pair of pant and a shoe for my gym. The sport shoe I am wearing now koyak already. That's what happen to shoe when it's left unused for a prolong period. I think I didn't wear that shoe for at almost 6 months until I start gym few months ago. After few session of gym the shoe finally koyak.

It was raining when I went out from my place just now. Earlier I was considering should I just cancel my plan to go 1U. There was lightning and thunders half an hour later. Anyway, there I was driving to 1U suppose to turn in to the left most lane right after the Sri Pentas, but there was a couple of cars coming out from the Sri Pentas junction. It's too late, damn those cars! Opps sorrry, not their fault it's my fault actually. Should have turned in earlier.

Never mind lets make a U turn in front. The rain is subsiding, and I gotta be more careful this time round. Should turn to the left lane earlier. Turn left in to the left most lane, oh wait.... this.. this... damn... wrong turn again. I am pretty familiar with this roud here and how can I not notice this is the lane to go up the fly-over for the Kerinchi Link. I turn left too early. Okie this is the second time I make wrong move.

Huh... this gonna be a long journey I ever take from my place to 1U. Thinking to myself, "OK, just turn out from the Mont Kiara area and turn back". Suddenly I see another U-turn signboard. Okie, not too bad. At least this is not that far. I am not familiar with this new Highway, now at least I know you can make U-Turn before reaching the Toll. Make mental note. At least now I knew extra road to make u-turn back to PJ. Gotta detour left to make a U-Turn. Oh.. I see, there on the sign-board, TDDI. Okie at least now I know can go to TDDI from here as well. Actually I never been to TDDI area before. Some how I have this feeling again. Some time when I went to a place I will have the feeling that, some more in the future I will be comming back to this area again for some significant event. That's the same feeling I've got at the Kerinchi Link U-Turn just now.

Bought my pant and shoe. Yeah! While waiting for my pant to be altered, I went looking for my shoe. Was telling myself wasn't going to go into MPH. Yet, there I was in MPH. Is this fated? I was just wondering around to look for shoe and there I was in MPH. On the way in to the store, saw a sweet young lady was browsing some books. Heehee.. not too bad. Can wash my eyes at least *grin*. I don't have anything in mind, not looking for any particular book. Just follow my instint, do a quick browse through all the book rack. Nothing caught my attention. Anyway I wasn't going to buy any book.

Took a technical book from the shelf, pretty interesting. Turn to the back cover, huh so expensive. Eversince the financial crisis in late nineties, the technical book has been pretty expensive because of the higher conversion rate. Well, forget it. I am not gonna buy this book at least not today *grin*.

"Excuse me!" I was snapped out from my attention on the content of the book I am holding. I turn my head finding the owner of the sweet lady voice. Here she is the lady I saw near the entrance just now. When did she I just come here. Probably I was too focus on the book, as usual, and didn't notice her approach.

Me: Yes.
She: Is that the TSGH book you are holding?
Me: Huh... eerrr yes.
She: Oh... sorry. I was planning to buy that book, but I was looking for another book and leave it here 'cos it's too heavy to carry around. I really need that book. Err.. actually my brother need that book. He asked me to buy it for him, and I already call him just now to tell him that I have found the book and gonna buy for him. I know it's partly my fault. I should have took that book already just now. Are you going to buy that book?
Me: errr.... well...
I wasn't gonna buy the book, at least not today, I was just about to say no
She: I am teribly sorry, but I really need to have book.
I can't let a lady be dissapointed. Even if I wanted to buy the book I will just let her have it.
Me: Miss, here you go. You just take it. It's okie, I was just browsing through only. I wasn't going to buy it.
She: Are you sure?
Me: Ya, no worries. Here you go.
She: I really feel this is not right. Tell you what, why don't you at least buy you a drink? Please say yes, otherwise I will really feel bad.
Hahaa... like I said just now, I don't have the heart to let a lady dissapointed and feel bad.
Me: Okie, fine.

There I was drinking my coffee and having a small conversation with the sweet young lady. If it wasn't for the wrong turn, twice mind you, I doubt I was there at the correct moment and correct place.

Funny how life can be ironic sometimes. When nothing seems to be right, and you lost all the hope. In the end unfortunate event seems to lead you toward something so right and so wonderful.

Anyway before any of you get so over excited and start wondering on the detail of my conversation with the young sweet thing just now, please pay attention to what I gonna tell you now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am sorry, I LIED. Haaahaaaahhaaa those are just a fiction. Not all. I did went to 1U and I did missed the turn twice. I did bought myself the pant and shoe. I did "wander off" into MPH. The part which is fiction is the part where I see and meet that young sweet lady. lol. I just create the story, but still I really wish I was true. Though in real life, it might not turn out to be so wonderful yet somehow this is how the mystery of life unfold itself.

That's how I take it when I face a certain unfortunate event in my life. It's like the life of those that miss the bus that was being bombed in London. Imagine we are the one that missed the bus to a very important appointment that morning. The moment we realise that we have missed the bus, we will feel terible. Yet, the next moment when we got the news that the same bus that we missed have been bombed that terible feeling suddenly just turned into a great relieves and blessing to us. Yes, it's very unfortunate for those that was on that bus, may their soul be free and peace where ever they are now.

Sorry, for the digression. Anyway, that how I "lied" to myself when some problem sometime creep up in my life. Not all unfortunate event may neccessary be bad. Sometime it's a blessing in disguise, we might not aware of it just as yet. That what I often tell myself. It is bad, yet can could have been worst.