Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lasich


You are The Hermit


Prudence, Caution, Deliberation.


The Hermit points to all things hidden, such as knowledge and inspiration,hidden enemies. The illumination is from within, and retirement from participation in current events.


The Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. You do not desire to socialize; the card indicates, instead, a desire for peace and solitude. You prefer to take the time to think, organize, ruminate, take stock. There may be feelings of frustration and discontent but these feelings eventually lead to enlightenment, illumination, clarity.


The Hermit represents a wise, inspirational person, friend, teacher, therapist. This a person who can shine a light on things that were previously mysterious and confusing.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Saw the quiz on one of the blog I normally frequented, and being to busy lazy to write anything at this juncture, I decided to take the test and come up with this filler post. To certain extends this could be true. Last week and this week, I have sort of withdrawn into my own cocoon to complete a module.

Suppose to get some updates and status reports from each team, including the project which I am actively undertakes right now. Somehow I am just hesitate to pull away from the thing that I am working on. I have this feeling that if I were to pull away it will break the flow of my thought and I need sometime to just to get back into the flow again.

I am taking like more than 2 working days and one weekend (okie not fully though) to go through the process of collecting and reading the literatures, before I can really start to put the things together. Though there are some interruption in betweens, I do my best to keep it to minimal.

Main Entry: la·zy
Pronunciation: 'lA-zE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): la·zi·er; -est
Etymology: perhaps from Middle Low German lasich feeble; akin to Middle High German erleswen to become weak