Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nasty Cramp

Woke up this morning at 10 something with a nasty cramp on my right calf. Took at least one good minutes to massage the stupid fella to loosen the contraction of the muscle. Whole night (& good half part of the morning) long standing, boozing, and some little dance moves could be the culprits.

Thought of continue incubating for a while longer, but recalled that I was suppose to be a joining a meeting with one of the partner in the afternoon. Drag the stupid right leg to bath room for quick shower and off to office. Half way through, my boss called and said the meeting has brought forward earlier as the partner arrived early. Lucky enough I didn't incubate further.

* * *

Was wasting my time playing with the Gimp one night over the weekend and this is what I've got as a result.