Thursday, April 10, 2008

Should I laugh or cry?

Initially I has decided to not to put up this post which I already done halfway through before leaving office just now. What make me just change my mind? I still think it's darn annoying, but now I think it's annoying and amusing that today, 3 persons really think I am very *ehem* BlarDy Smart!

--- 0o0 ---

This morning, while I was happily lepaking and surfing p0rn doing my work in my small cubicle, in come a ym message from one of the project managers,

PM: hi straymana
PM: check with u ..
Straymana: yes?
PM: are we able to embed some options but disable it ?
Straymana: Err... what is the options you are talking about?

I know I'm *ehem* smart (another inch of skin just grow on my face), but smart is one thing, the ability to read other mind has got nothing to do with smart, yes? The last I check, the ability to read other ppl mind falls under ESP or sixth-sense, nothing to do with smart.

Throw me a question out of the blue, without the cutesy to furnish me with some background info to put me in perspective. How am I not pissed? Is it so blardy damn hard to at least give me some background info before you pop me with the bonanza question?

Okie... so, as usual I have to interrogate her to understand the whole background around the question she threw. So, after the interrogation, I got the context. Yet what followed make me pissed for the second time this morning, but that's another story and I'll just leave it as it is.

--- 0o0 ---

When I clouds dispersed away, and the birdies start to chirping away with sweet melody... Then out of the blue came another bonanza question in my ym.

Mr. 200 : ask u ... for (customer xxx)
Mr. 200: if i vpn in and enter the url http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/blablabla.action from IE, should i get a response?

WTF? There are more than 1 application we deployed for customer xxx ok! Can you at least tell me which particular application does this question relates to?

--- 0o0 ---

Then just now... where it's start to turning into something amusing... also out of the blue...

Ms. Amusing: do u face this pbm b4?
Ms. Amusing: when open it..it like hang..need to take some time like 1 min, then onli got feedback :D
Straymana: open what?
Ms. Amusing: open my IE la

Now, I don't know if I should laugh or cry anymore... these people really think I am super duper smart that I can read their mind. Muuuaaahahahhahaahaaaa...... *isk* *isk* *isk*...

Labels: