Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why Did the Chicken Cross The Road?

AAB:
  • I don't know.
  • Tell me the truth.

AAB's Cabinet:
  • We will set up a panel to investigate if this video footage of chicken crossing the road is authentic.

Dr. Chua:
  • The chicken just so happen to be there and the road are also happen to be there.
  • I guess the chicken must be working too darn hard.


Nazri:
  • bodoh.. bodoh... bodoh...

Zam:
  • Where do you read that from? Blog? Goblok!
  • Pardon? Pardon? Pardon?... I can't hear you! I can't hear you! No we-we are! We... this chicken crossing is illegal! We don't want..this... the... NORMALLY... I don't, ya, you, Al-Chicken, this is, is Al-Chicken attitude. Right?

KJ:
  • The chicken is behaving like a beruk!

Bung Mokhtar:
  • I am sorry to "road which might have felt crossed” by my chicken.