Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Adrenaline Jungkie

I didn't realise it until just now. I think to a certain extend, I am an adrenaline junkie. Went to MV for V just now with my colleagues. Not a bad show, but I think the story evolves too slow for me. I fall asleep briefly. At first just close my eyes for few seconds, then another few seconds, then off I went to narcopolis for at least one good minutes I guess. Still I like the idea and the story lines, though I can't really catch some of the humour in it.

Anyway, on my way home I did a few stupid stunts. Zigzag-ing a long Federal Highway, not really those that life threatening kind yet I think it's enough for some of the driver to cuss me. And I am guilty of making another stupid stunt at the entrance of my apartment. I overtook a neighbour within 3 meter range from the left and zapped through right in front of the opening gate. No apologies, yet I am guilty as charged.

Was contemplating riding my bike to work tomorrow while driving just now. The temptation is just too hard to resist, well unless it rains tomorrow morning. I have just send my bike for service and major overhaul a couple of weeks ago, and finally got it back on monday morning. I haven't been riding it for almost one year, and most of the moving parts were rusty and some required replacement. Which all in all cost me a bomb.

My boss will not be happy if he know I start taking bike again, but I just can't help it. I need my adreneline shot urgently. Not much excitement lately. Not much thrill I manage to get from my car, the pickup is just too damn slow. Yet, I hate to up set my boss but I don't know how long can I still hold back. The ride back home one monday fine, and I took the safe and easy route home. It was drizzling and I need to accustom my self to it after one year hiatus. I can't promise I'll able to stop myself from doing some shitty and cuss inviting stunts the next time I ride though. Wish me luck!