Wednesday, December 21, 2005

When it rains, it really pour

Why it has to be like this? Always! When there is nothing to do, it can go on and on for few weeks. Then suddenly when it started to come in, all of them just come in one after another? Ya, it's about my work again. Don't get me wrong, I love what I am currently doing. I love the team of people that I am working with too. This is the best team I ever work with, EVAR1111oneoneone!!!!!

Finally manage to push myself to the gym afterwork just now. Didn't dare to push myself too hard. Been more than one months never been there. Just walk on thread mill for like 20 minutes (prolly run for 3 mins) and did some machines. But wasn't able to do the abs one cause there were couple of people used it when I wanted to use it. Lazy to wait, and I called it a day. Manage to sweat a lil, and not really feeling good now. My body is little bit heaty now. Feels like falling sick. *sigh*. Now boiling myself a barley drink. *make mental note to check the pot on the stove once done writing*.

I might need to go Shanghai on the first week of next month. I pray that my colleague can solve the problem with the partner technical person by this weeks, otherwise I got no choice but drag my arse there. Keep my finger crossed. I just don't feel like going there, not at that time. It's very cold there now. I can't really stand cold weather. Further more there are loads of things which I need to attend to over here. Darn!!!

There are three four projects that need to be delivered by March next year. Darn!!! Darn!!! Darn!!! Why do they have to come all at the same time????

Okey.... better go check the pot of barley on the stove now. By the way, if I didn't manage to post another post before X'mas and New Year, I would like to take this chance to wish all of you Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!!!!