Sunday, December 25, 2005

Of family get together and gossips

Had a great time at my cousin's place last night. 15 of us (3 1 kiddo included, the other two were fast asleep from exhaustion) finnish the turkey and the pies within 30 mins.

(pics to be uploaded later)

My cousin pick up the turkey from Victoria Station. Looks pretty delicious, well I found out later that it's a bit dry.

Next comes the family gossips back from hometown, from no other than the best story teller our beloved cousin. I think the drama that happen and unfold in the family can be turned into an interesting soaps mini-series. With it's twist and turn and just the right amount combination of all elements of popular dramas.

Head back home at a little bit after 1:00 a.m., after all the stories has been unfolded *grin*. I gotta get my sorry arse up by 8:00a.m. the next morning to attend the colleague's Lunch Wedding Reception in Bahau.